FREDDY RETURNS POLICY
Customer Protection Act compliant
Order on Delivery
The customer is allowed to inspect the goods on delivery and if the parcel is incorrect, can liaise with the Freddy online customer services department to have it returned and your payment reimbursed.
Cooling off period, goods not fit for purpose
Below is the Freddy returns policy.
Freddy will allow a return on an item of merchandise returned within 7 days of purchase/delivery(online) provided that:
- The original invoice is presented on return as proof of purchase (no bank statements will be accepted) .
- The price (swing) ticket is attached.
- The item has not been worn or used.
- The item has not been damaged or washed.
- The item is in its original condition and packaging.
- Items sold with promotional gifts are returned together with the gift.
- The item is returned in the country of purchase.
- Please note that no cash refunds will be provided. Only store credit.
- Online Purchase: Products cannot be exchanged as a result of a slight colour variance.
The photos on the site/photos on the web site are enhanced photos of the actual product available and any variance is due to
screen variance/colour settings/printing enhancements.
- Online Purchase : The wrong product has been supplied.
In any instances of the above, the company will make a reasonable effort to exchange the product upon receipt of the returned products provided that there is alternative products in stock, but if replacement is not possible, the company reserves the right to offer a subsequent product and/or store credit for the same amount (balance of amount owed) excluding any delivery cost upon receipt of the returned products.
- No returns of underwear or boxers or panties will be permitted.
- No returns of Final End of Season Sale items will be permitted.
- No returns of Gift Cards will be permitted.
We do have a 6 month quality guarantee on our products, please note we will gladly refund the consumer if:
- Products may be returned only if the product is damaged or faulty due to how they were made,
- the consumer has the original invoice (so that we can prove purchase),
- the product is within 6 months old from date of purchase,
- if it is a manufacturing fault (upon assessment),
- the product has been used for the intended use,
- the product has been cared for according to wash/care label.
- The company will at its sole discretion make a decision as to whether to accept or decline the rerun of such an item,
- We reserve the right to repair or exchange defective merchandise provided proof of purchase is produced.
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return it, and all criteria above have been met, you need to follow the process below:
- A full refund will be processed on any online order if returned within 7 days of receiving the item.
- Phone our customer services call centre on 011 026 8801 and log the return with them. They will organize a courier company to collect the parcel.
- Returns are free of charge but the original courier fee will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately at this stage we will not be able to process online purchases and their subsequent return at our stores.
Returning in a Freddy store
- Visit any Freddy store and our staff will assist you with your return.
- No cash or EFT refunds will be processed. A credit note will be issued to a customer which can be redeemed at any Freddy branch nationwide.