WR.UP® WASHED DENIM TROUSERS WITH A CONTRAST ZIP – Grey Jeans Grey Seams
WR.UP® trousers with a denim front and a denim-effect stretch cotton back. High-rise, skinny fit and regular length. Worn and styled just like distressed jeans with a stonewashed effect, but the back – in special stretch cotton jersey denim – hugs and highlights your shape with our patented WR.UP® technology. Contrast red side zips add a stylish touch of colour.
WR.UP® is Freddy’s patented trouser technology, able to bring out a woman’s silhouette thanks to the shaping effect, highlighting while also supporting her curves.
Waist: High-rise with elastic
Fit: Skinny, regular length
Fabric: 80% Cotton 20% Elastane | Stretch cotton denim + denim
Hem: with elastic band
Closing: two contrast red side zips
Characteristics: the front is in distressed washed denim, the back is in a special denim-effect cotton jersey
- Additional information
- WR.UP® TECHNOLOGY
- WR.UP® VIDEO
- WR.UP® CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- WR.UP® SHAPING EFFECT
- RETURNS POLICY
A customized silicone band shapes and sculpts the waistline while keeping pants up and in place.
High quality fabric with the perfect amount of stretch combined with strategically placed panels provide a smoothing and shaping e ect to the hips and thighs.
Specially designed seams defi ne the bottom while creating a supportive lift.
1 – The material used is cotton jersey, devised to obtain the utmost control and stretch.
2 – The specific anatomical shape and the various bends of the insert which covers the buttocks, create a modelling and holding effect, as well as a push up effect.
3 – The shape of the crotch, used materials and type of sowing make sure that the trousers fit perfectly the inter-buttock groove and induce a push-up pressure.
4 – Customized silicone band, which improves the waistline fit, with a further shaping effect inserted inside the belt
5 – Extra light silicone membrane, which creates a modelling and holding effect; it is inserted inside the trousers at hip/thigh level.
WR.UP® CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur. Please follow these care instructions to ensure you keep your garments in great shape so you can continue to enjoy your FREDDY WR.UP® long after they are bought.
GENERAL CARE FOR YOUR FREDDY WR.UP®:
- WR.UP® are not the same as regular pants. The material is unique and very elastic. It makes the pants very comfortable but also more sensitive.
- When choosing your dream FREDDY WR.UP pants It is important that you get the correct size so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
- You should put FREDDY WR.UP® pants, including the fashion and denim, on as if you were putting on stockings, by gradually rolling up the legs, and not pulling up from the waist or belt loop of the pants. To prolong the wear of your pants it is vital you always undo the zip & buttons when putting the pants on and taking them off.
- FREDDY WR.UP® fashion pants may give some people the impression they could be used for working out. These pants are not designed to be used while exercising, they are meant to be used after the gym. Try our FREDDY WR.UP® Sport with its D.I.W.O technology if you are looking for something to run, train or work out in.
- Be extra careful if you have long or false finger nails as these can damage the pants
- Always hand wash or use a gentle, cold machine wash with a mild detergent
- Wash in a garment bag where possible
- Unfasten any buttons before washing
- Do not use fabric softener as this inhabits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics
- Wash sport wear after each use, as deodorants may bleach the fabric.
- Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
- Do not iron on or near the silicon membrane
- Avoid rough surfaces
- Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on make up of the fabric and style.
They’re not like your other pants. They won’t stretch or give out, so you’ll get more wear out of them for longer.
How to find your perfect fit:
- Take your measurements – around the largest part of your bottom as shown.
- See your corresponding FREDDY Size in the charts below.
- Our size chart is provided as a general guide.
- Due to each body type and proportions being unique, results may differ for each individual.
- There might be some slight difference in fit and sizing in between our different materials and styles.
- It is important that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area.
- If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
WR.UP® SHAPING EFFECT
Feel gorgeous and desired, be confident and the object of envy. Wearing a WR.UP® means bringing up your curves in a natural and stylish way. Reward yourself with an experience of femininity and sensuality that only Freddy’s signature WR.UP® pants can give you.
EXCHANGE/RETURNS ARE GENERALLY ACCEPTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF:
• You are not in possession of the original proof of purchase.
• The item has been worn.
• The price tag is not attached.
• The item is not in its original packaging.
• The item was purchased on sale or was discounted
• Promotional items must be returned along with the free gift/s.
• No refunds will be given on Sale items- only exchanges to the same value will be allowed.
• The refund will be made in the same tender as the original payment.
• We will refund you the same amount you paid for the goods.
• Credit card and holder must be present for exchange/returns.
• Items returned with a gift receipt will only be exchanged, not refunded.
• No exchanges or refunds on underwear or gift cards.
• Returns or exchanges must be in the country of purchase.
6 MONTHS RETURN POLICY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS
If any goods are deemed to be defective they may be returned within 6 months of the purchase date.
The following conditions will apply:
• The goods must be accompanied by the original, unaltered tax invoice.
• The goods must have been used for their intended purpose only.
• The goods must have been cared for according to the wash/care instruction label.
We will either:
• Repair or replace the goods.
• Give you a refund in the same way that you paid for the goods.