WR.UP® SPORT IN BIO D.I.W.O.® – 100% MADE IN ITALY
WR.UP® SHAPING EFFECT – 100% Made In Italy Collection
Fit: 7/8 ankle length
Fabric: Bio Heavy Jersey Stretch | 77% Polyamide 23% Elastane
Features: Made in Bio D.I.W.O.® technical fabric, a sustainable fabric made with 100% green materials with zero impact on the human and animal food chain. Bio D.I.W.O.® is naturally bacteriostatic, and thus avoids unpleasant smells, is very elastic and maintains skin thermal regulation.
Collection: 100% Made In Italy is an exclusive line of sustainable sports garment devised, designed and produced in Italy with Italian materials. The celebrities endorsing this line are the champions of the Rhythmic Gymnastics team of the Italian Gymnastics Federation, whose captain is Alessia Maurelli.
WR.UP® CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur. Please follow these care instructions to ensure you keep your garments in great shape so you can continue to enjoy your FREDDY WR.UP® long after they are bought.
GENERAL CARE FOR YOUR FREDDY WR.UP®:
- WR.UP® are not the same as regular pants. The material is unique and very elastic. It makes the pants very comfortable but also more sensitive.
- When choosing your dream FREDDY WR.UP pants It is important that you get the correct size so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
- You should put FREDDY WR.UP® pants, including the fashion and denim, on as if you were putting on stockings, by gradually rolling up the legs, and not pulling up from the waist or belt loop of the pants. To prolong the wear of your pants it is vital you always undo the zip & buttons when putting the pants on and taking them off.
- FREDDY WR.UP® fashion pants may give some people the impression they could be used for working out. These pants are not designed to be used while exercising, they are meant to be used after the gym. Try our FREDDY WR.UP® Sport with its D.I.W.O technology if you are looking for something to run, train or work out in.
- Be extra careful if you have long or false finger nails as these can damage the pants
- Always hand wash or use a gentle, cold machine wash with a mild detergent
- Wash in a garment bag where possible
- Unfasten any buttons before washing
- Do not use fabric softener as this inhabits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics
- Wash sport wear after each use, as deodorants may bleach the fabric.
- Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
- Do not iron on or near the silicon membrane
- Avoid rough surfaces
- Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on make up of the fabric and style.
They’re not like your other pants. They won’t stretch or give out, so you’ll get more wear out of them for longer.
How to find your perfect fit:
- Take your measurements – around the largest part of your bottom as shown.
- See your corresponding FREDDY Size in the charts below.
- Our size chart is provided as a general guide.
- Due to each body type and proportions being unique, results may differ for each individual.
- There might be some slight difference in fit and sizing in between our different materials and styles.
- It is important that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area.
- If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
A combination of Italian design, strategic stitching, stretchy fabrics and ultra-light silicone to shape, smooth and accentuate your booty – makes Freddy WR.UP the most comfortable pants to wear!
Designed to keep your pants up and in place. It will hug the waistline comfortably and won’t dig in.
Traditional denim only stretches in one direction. Our pants, including our denim, are made from a unique cotton jersey which stretches in both directions making them extremely comfortable and flattering.
A thin coating of silicone is applied under the bottom to boost your booty whether you need it or just want it.
Panels & Stitching
Strategically placed to accentuate your existing figure by hugging you in all the right places.