How to love your Freddys back!
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur. Please follow these care instructions to ensure you keep your garments in great shape so you can continue to enjoy your FREDDY WR.UP® long after they are bought.
FREDDY WR.UP® are engineered with high quality but very delicate fabric, please ensure to follow the following guidelines:
- When choosing your dream FREDDY WR.UP pants It is important that you get the correct size so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
- You should put FREDDY WR.UP® pants, including the fashion and denim, on as if you were putting on leggings, by gradually rolling up the legs, and not pulling up from the waist of the pants. To prolong the wear of your pants it is vital you always undo the zip when putting the pants on and taking them off.
- FREDDY WR.UP® fashion pants may give some people the impression they could be used for working out. These pants are not designed to be used while exercising, they are meant to be used after the gym.
- Try our FREDDY WR.UP® Sport with its D.I.W.O technology if you are looking for something to run, train or work out in.
- Always use a gentle, cold machine wash with a minimal and mild detergent
- Wash sport wear after each use, as deodorants may bleach the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
- Do not iron as this will destroy the silicon membrane
- Dry flat in shade.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not use fabric softener as this inhibits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics.
- Unfasten any buttons before washing
- Note that you should not pull on the garments belt loops when putting on.
- Wash in a garment bag where possible
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on make up of the fabric and style.