We offer a standard delivery service conveniently to your door, anywhere in South Africa.
We pride ourselves in an efficient online experience and will always strive to dispatch your order within two days, however unforeseen delays are possible, so please allow 7 - 10 WORKING DAYS for your order to be delivered.
During Sale and Black Friday periods there can be a slight delay on delivery, taking place between 7- 15 working days.
- We do not offer same day deliveries.
- Freddy reserves the right to amend the delivery costs at any time; all charges will be displayed under the delivery terms on our website.
- The cost of standard delivery is R115.
HOW WILL MY ORDER GET DELIVERED TO ME?
- We will deliver your parcel via courier to your chosen address, be it at work, home or elsewhere.
I AM EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS WITH THE DELIVERY OF MY ORDER?
- Once your order has been placed it will take 7-10 working days for delivery to take place. This time allows for your payment to be processed, your stock to be picked and packed before being couriered.
- Be advised that during SALE periods there can be a slight delay on delivery, taking place between 3-15 working days.
- Should you experience any problems with your order please feel free to contact us during office hours via email@example.com
- You can get in touch between Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM NOT AT HOME WHEN MY PARCEL IS DELIVERED?
- We will automatically make two additional delivery attempts. If after the third attempt we're still unsuccessful then the order will be returned to the Freddy warehouse and it will automatically be cancelled. The delivery cost will be deducted from your refund.
CAN SOMEONE ELSE SIGN FOR MY PARCEL?
Yes, they can but please note should someone other than yourself sign for your parcel you accept that their signature is proof of delivery and the responsibility lies with you.